Tuesday, April 16, 2013

RTMT: Is that...art?

Just because it's art doesn't mean it's sacred...

This morning's Random Tuesday Morning Thought must be brief.

I cannot seem to get this blog to look the way I want it to: you know the whole definition of insanity thing. Keep doing the same thing and expecting different results...Google blogger has a myriad of choices, but none of them seem to tweak just so, or do what I want. This blog has become noisy, messy, and well just not very satisfying visually.

In a pique over just "too much damn stuff," I trashed every screenshot on my desktop, and put some in folders. As I dash off into the great, wide Tuesday, this will give me something to doodle and thumbnail sketch during meetings.

Curious: are there things you do to sneak WoW thoughts in your day when you're at work or doing something you're supposed to be focusing?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that explains it. I came here yesterday looking for a post and got a blank page with a little icon in the center, you must have been rearranging when I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a hot mess but not all my fault; I will master this domain! (No allusion to Seinfeld intended!)

      Delete
  2. Curious: are there things you do to sneak WoW thoughts in your day when you're at work or doing something you're supposed to be focusing?

    Not often. Only about every day. I can go for whole minutes without thinking about WoW at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re-reading that sentence made me realize I am the sometimes Queen of Embarrasing Syntax. The Internet is down at my job today so I can only think about WoW on my tiny phone. But I did grab some paper and sharp pencils for doodles...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!