|Magadora Gets a Job.|
I know, I know. Shush.
Remember: I haven't been playing as long as you have. This is still kind of new to me.
I started a mage---the intent is to get her to an honorable state in our guild so she has a place for the Classy Draenei slot. I have a warrior tapping her hooves in Azuremyst, too.
So--the profession question.
I have: two miners, tailor, blacksmith, butcher, baker, and candlestick maker. Jewelcrafting is fine, but I end up making gems as gifts and not a lot of profit, Hmm...kind of like real life.
So, the choices for Magadora:
- Work in a chain-gang crackin' rocks (mining)
- Weed puller (herbalism)
- Bartending (alchemy)
- Farrier and Spoon Bender (blacksmith)
- Seamstress (tailoring)
- Nuts and Bolts maker (engineering)
- Pizza delivery boy (inscription/glyphs)*
- 1840s Mountain Man (skinner)
- Making Wallets at Camp Pixelpacker (leatherworker)
|Blue Raja makes some Bloodthirsty Gear...|
Interesting to note these professions are all about making stuff or finding stuff. Sometimes it can be a little tense, and tedious.
But, I want to remind you all about the Lloyd Dobler philosophy. (And, if John Cusak knew me, he would love me. Just so you know.)
"Can't really tell if I'm great until I've had a couple of pro fights."
Peter Gabriel: In Your Eyes
Sam Cooke: Chain Gang
* I really have delivered pizzas at one time in my life. Considering my nickname is "Lost-A-Lot-Bear," you can imagine how that went.