Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 10: Sweet

#wowscreenshotaday September



For the first time, Señor and I were on-line at the same time when the mileage ticker turned over to the next guild level. Instead of telling you how excited we were, I'll show you:




Tonight my buddy Krash invited me to a 25-man to get Lei Shin. I must admit I really wanted this achievement; in fact, I was kind of twisting my mouth thinking what a shame this particular Feat of Strength will pass me by, as so many others, and there isn't a thing I can do about it. Oh well.

No matter. I came across this post, (where the above .gif and many more come from) and it's worth sharing: http://www.buzzfeed.com/worldofwarcraft/10-reasons-why-warcraft-friendships-are-better-than-ones-irl


The Expendables/Tight Squeeze

2 comments:

  1. That list is hiliarious as are the gifs! Yay for guild 15!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cracked me up! We were pretty happy about this level, especially considering any guild achievement points require three people, and I'm not about to pay for race changes for all the Classy achievements. This is all done just by playing. Uh oh...sign I play too much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!