Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 28, 29 and 30: 10, Gold, and Found

#wowscreenshotaday September

I love ya, Tycertank - these have been grand fun, but think I'm going to take October off. Here is my wrap-up of September:

Day 28: 10 o'clock


This is what happened at 10 o'clock: Destiny Sobers Up

Day 29: Gold

I am not sure how the RNGs know -- what kind of sorcery is this? Similar to spending around $146 every time you step into a Target, or Grandma Nona KNOWS about the sex of an unborn child (seriously - listen to the first portion of This American Life: uncanny!!) Blizzard KNOWS just when to lift my spirits:

I was looking at the sad state of affairs in the guild bank:

Then I looked in my barrel from my 1,429th Brewfest run:

WHAT?! For ME?! Thank you RNGS!
Better than gold! Brewfest Kodo

Day 29 theme song:

Day 30: Found

Perusing through links this morning, I came across this:

Why do knights fight snails in illuminated manuscripts?
British Illuminated Manuscript Blog: Fascinating Reading
and it immediately made me think of the snails in Forgotten Depths

Found: Obscure Reference to Mediaeval Basis For In-Game Evil

But if you want to read the true story: http://mechalis.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/the-forgotten-depths-of-oh-my-god-snails/

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.9.13

    I must say you're looking fine on that Kodo and OMG I forgot Brewfest. I must let my level 7 Dwarf Paladin out to at least have a look around as she's right there in Ironforge hording all the Timeless gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29.9.13

    Ooh, congrats on the mount!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! Kind of made up for the fact I just spent about three hours in an LFR for 33 gold, net sum: -399 total with repair bills...

    ....damn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!