Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 6: Getting Read, or Angel in my pocket...

I am not sure if today is supposed to be "Getting Ready" or "Getting Read." I'll go with Getting Read, because if there are a few champions of my writing, Tome and Navimie have taken up my banner. Navimie must have had her sixth-healer sense going last night, because me and CD Rogue were having another prickly discussion that is often colored by low-blood sugars and stress. Color me puce, in other words. She sends me this whisper asking me to not log off as she has something for me.

Something for me? That is an understatement.

(I am not one to understate often.)

She gives my rogue a gift intended for Dornaa, a young Draenei shaman I personally consider the emodiment of peace and healing. I wish I could be more like Dornaa when it's 2AM and I can't get back to sleep until 4, (and have to wake up at 5:30, because I am running over "things people say" in my mind. Sheesh, if only mental laps were as healthy beneficial as walking a few physical miles).

Dornaa wouldn't put up with that mental crap. She will let her spirits rise, and the wind carry her burdens away on prayer kites.

Spirits rising...

Thank you Navi.



The Breeze/Dr. Dog

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous6.9.13

    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to make one IRL and fly it...wonder how hard that would be...? TO THE INTERNET!

      Delete
  2. There's a wonderful gift to enjoy a Summer Breeze!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsW8rXPcnM0

    May Dornaa and those like her remind us why we play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, now that is a beautiful song and a perfect fit - thank you Kallixta!

      Delete
  3. I know, I think those mental laps are negative health. What could be more cheering that a beautiful kite and Dornaa is just the one to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe instead of trying to count sheep I'll run in a meadow with a kite...doesn't that sound better?

      Delete
  4. why am I always the last to a party?
    I think that kite suits Dornaa wonderfully!And OMG if I knew you were going to take a pic of that crappy level 1 toon I would have made a handsome dashing young man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not late - this post would not have happened without you! Hey, all I noticed was a sweet little level one priest with my favorite friend's name - thanks again Navi!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!