Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Grill Master Skill Level +20

Don't judge. Eat. 






My guildmates will, on occasion, mention something delicious they've cooked, or--share  a recipe. Gentlemen, trust me, there is NOTHING sexier than a man who cooks. Okay, perhaps doing the dishes, too. It's a toss-up.*


Anyway, one thing I do excel at is grilling. I realize this is customarily a man's domain, but not in my world. It's a genetic skill, and one I am proud of. Guarf, knowing this, shared this recipe with me:



Flank Steak Marinade
1/4 c bourbon
1/4 c Soy Sauce
1/4 c stone ground mustard
1/4 c minced green onions
1/4 c brown sugar
tsp salt
dash Worchestershire
pepper to taste
Bring to boil, let cool, marinate overnight

Trying to get the rest of the RWS gang to share their recipes, instead of just making us all envious and hungry in guild-chat.  Plan on trying this one out this week. Enjoy.

*Lowered expectations cause swooning over changed toilet paper rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!