Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mogjacking: Glamour Do's and Don'ts

Cap, this mogjacking is for you.

Cap is a mage on my raiding team, an incredibly nice person, and a pleasure to hang around. I must admit I was on the side of blunt when I told him he needed some mogging, but once I explained he seemed all for it!

Here is his before shot:


And here are some suggestions for after:

Note: He won the Ledger off-hand, and though he's not a healer, saw the immediate great mogging opportunity. This off-hand is one of my all-time favorites. It reminds me of intaglio acid-burning plates for engraved prints I used to make, like one of them got left in the acid bath too long. I realize these tend toward the fire-magey look, but in my defense, I was designing around his dagger and off-hand:









3 comments:

  1. She ... er he looks wonderful! I think the last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. /nod I agree - so nice to have willing victims, er...participants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the top one actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!