Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stupid shaman.

Note to self: don't get distracted by a tell when your eyesight sucks and you're looking at the loots rolls, and miss the chance to roll on shoulders to upgrade your level 522 ones.

Note to self: don't worry that you can't research your character for hours at work because of that whole job thing (the one where if you did read WoW sites all day at work you would be summarily dismissed).

Grocery $>WoW

Note to self: remember it's New-Song-A-Day Lent:

Tome sent me this link: (be prepared to dance)


4 comments:

  1. Must be something in the air making Shamans crazy. Mine did the Celestials got a cloak with a higher iLevel, equipped it, sold hers and didn't notice til she got back to town it was not for her spec, it was for Enhancement. Sigh ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it was a sign!! No...shamans be crazy....

      Delete
  2. Blind drunk maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no not even remotely close, Navi. I've been having some health stuff directly related to stress - CD Rogue still looking for new employment, work being piled on more than ever before, worried about cub, and it all landed squarely in my gut, so no cocktails for me for a while. (Heck, maybe that's my problem!) Trying to even remember the last time I was drunk-drunk - been a long time! No, the thing is elvui's loot roll was tiny for my screen, and having only done normal twice (that was my second time) I didn't prepare for loot drops so I would be looking for them. Hey, we all hit the wrong button from time to time.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!