Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Hunter's Tale: Kaylyne's Story

I am a fierce-fighting, gun-slinging, Night Elf survival hunter. My pet fox Todd is my best friend.  My name is Kaylyne and this is my story. 


My journey began in this vast expanse of Azeroth a couple of years ago. Although I didn’t start in Vanilla, I wouldn’t classify myself as a “noob," but man, I sure was when I first got started. But offered the opportunity to be “as big and bad as you want” in a virtual world, I jumped at the chance, and dove head-first into WoW. 
Hunters have been maligned throughout the game, so you may wonder, “Why make a hunter?”  Well, when I first started I didn’t even know what a druid or a paladin was, as I do now, but a hunter was familiar territory to this girl who has never played an MMORPG before. I get a gun AND a pet! How awesome is that?!
I am finding out daily how big this world really is and just how many battles there are to be fought. Strangely enough, this hunter's uncanny good looks and witty charm can’t sneak me past enemy players waiting to trap me in a hex, but that doesn’t stop me from trying! I will never be able to understand everything there is to know about this complex game, but I get closer every day. With my faithful fox by my side, we venture out each day. We are beast: with killer instincts and amazing skills, targeted for adventure.
--Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!