|Luperci V. Warlock|
In my usual deft Johnny-Come-Lately style, I too have a malformed bucket list of sorts for the next few weeks in Azeroth.
But there are obstacles as I'm going up that hill.
|Luperci drops the bucket|
A colleague of mine was searching for an important book yesterday. This is a book we share that helps us all, an important tome in our arsenal. No one has seen this book for months. Not only that, but we have two copies of it. Now, I will take some responsibility for its loss. I was supposed to be in charge of it. But my excuse is, because others were put in charge of it by those in charge to help our charges I lost charge of it. (There is a mental flowchart I graphed in my head this morning at 4:30 of all of this.)
Why worry about a misplaced book? Well, that is just one thing out of a hundred that's on my mind right now. So when I layer "game goals' on top of it, displacing my past performances of over-achieve-yness with achievements in Azeroth, it feels somewhat...tainted? I guess what I am trying to say is I like the surprises in Azeroth, because surprises in my real world seldom come with red balloons and cake. They usually come with cold coffee and grumpy e-mails.
But, it's June 1st. Do you know where your list is?
Here is a sketch of mine, just to keep some kind of track of the "Oh yeah, I meant to do that!":
- Go back to Ulduar and see if I can get the weapon
- Finish off Ragnaros
- Not die in the bird fire in Firelands
- Finish the Cataclysm Hero for the mount (only have like 6 more to do, and most in Vortex)
- Finish off the earlier Cata raids (haven't completed a single one)
- Finish off Fireland's rep
- Finish off Kirin Tor
- Get to exalted with a few more factions, and see if Matty can get that title
- Save 5000 gold (shush, you)
- Level Momo to 85
- Level Kélda to 75 (and stay at her three deaths)
- Plan a "Road Rally" event
- Finish the Professor title, and get Tyrande's Doll before it's outdated and has to go on the shelf
- Get Zep her halo
But when I toss up questions to the game gods, I usually get great responses: http://turkeyrogue.blogspot.com/2012/05/handful-of-scripts_8599.html
In "Destiny of the Pole" stories:
This really, really upset Cross-Dressing Rogue. It is fairly awful (slurp/mocha frappucinno/slurp)