Monday, January 20, 2014

I'll take you there...

The other day, something came in the mail from my uncle that left me speechless. No, actually, not speechless: I burst into tears with relief. It was kind of a big deal.

Then today, Helke whispered me to come to her server. I was hoping she needed help with something, something worthwhile (because hanging out with a friend is far more satisfying than trying to bond in an LFR). I just started an Orc monk with golden brown eyes and a mischievious smile named Gergas on Helke's server, and --she opened up trade…and….

OH MY SWEET BABY MURLOC!


A Sky Golem.

really

Now, to get to get a Horde character to level 80 or transfer away. Helluva lot easier than 6,500 stacks of ore. Damn, somebody catch me now!


Oh yeah, and the Seahawks are going to the Superbowl. In case you were wondering. Trifecta of joy!

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering why Heartichoke had suddenly become a Goblin. This is a very good reason indeed! What a generous gift from Helke! Congrats, Matty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21.1.14

    Oh that's fantastic. What an awesome and generous gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible gift! That Helke is like the Gift Pixie of Azeroth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how she did it - but I'm still floored! Not sure how long I can keep Heartichoke Horde - I guess I need to level another Alliance engineer - argh! Why can't account be account?! Oh well - at least the Sky Golem is, and damn, I didn't realize how much fun that thing is - blasting off into space!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!