Friday, January 17, 2014

Show must go on...

All week I've been just yuck enough, just blech enough, that I am well enough and have to go to work, but do so with a slight fever and stomach ache. I wish I could call in sick today, but I have too much going on, which is actually caught me in this stress-loop: I wake up anxious and worried about my job, and then can't sleep, and then…whatever. CD Rogue has been coming home from his commute absolutely deflated: he looks like a man whose air's been let out. The flu's been going around, and well - my shaman owes me. She knows she's been causing me performance anxiety: to compensate, she made me a get-well card:



Another thing that cheers me up is creativity. I saw this link to an artist named Libertad Delgado:

Disney Princesses in WoW themes! http://laughingsquid.com/disney-princesses-redesigned-as-world-of-warcraft-characters/ Cymre just posted this great Mulan homage: http://www.bubblesofmischief.com/2014/01/17/mulan/ If I could stay home today I would play with my pixel paper dolls….


Ah, if only.

6 comments:

  1. I am just excited that it is Friday and a three day weekend! No Monday to complain about so I get an extra day to find something else that looks great on my undead gal :) Still, I have to slog through another day at work to get to the weekend. so I'll be with you wishing I was at home playing with my pixel dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, we're here in the weekend! (Though I'll be going into work on Sunday)…woot!

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I guess my note didn't help, hope it didn't get you in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get myself in trouble. Next time I won't sign it "my mom" for more credibility!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous17.1.14

    I loved the Draenei Cinderella but it was a little odd she didn't have glass... hooves? or cuffs. Thanks for linking my post and I hope Friday passed fast enough for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess it's hard to leave a glass hoof behind -- she kind of needs it! I thought Tome would like the Forsaken Sleeping Beauty - they do have spindles in game, and it would be interesting to see how far we could mog our characters like that artist.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!