Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Drunken Fish...

Damn my stupid sh*t sometimes, damn it all to hell! In my impulsive, misguided cleverness I changed the name of my little cottage guild, the one I share with my friend Señor, from the Drunken Fish. I miss it, and tried to change it back, but someone TOOK IT.

I am sorry, my dear friend. So very, very sorry. You do nothing but let me run that guild into the ground, goof around and capriciously change the name, and tell me the stupidest jokes I've ever heard. that crack me up. To make up for losing our guild name, yet again, here is something for you:




"Two Chips" / An Animated Short from Adam Patch on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Losing the Drunken Fish was a terrible thing but that video certainly makes up for it just a little bit. I am in awe of her coherence after a bottle of wine. How'd she do that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having at times been that wife who can empty a bottle of wine and still tell a joke, all I can say is practice, my dear friend, practice. :)

      Delete
  2. LMAO!!!! Sorry about not being able to get your guild name back...but that video is GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'skay - nacho guild name anymore. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!