Thursday, January 23, 2014

OLRG: Death By Squirrel

Sometimes, well, sometimes we wives, we get upset. We get disappointed. We get resentful, okay? We told him to go to the *@*#* store before it closes, we EFFING TOLD HIM, and he sat on his fat ass and went too late…and the next thing you know…

I have a statue of a squirrel. In fact, I have two. I am not the woman in this photo, nor has CD Rogue ever not gotten beer on a beer run when requested. Of any domestic issue, I can at least thank heavens that wanting to bludgeon him with a squirrel is far down the list. Kind of reminds me of this story, but this time it's a chicken. And there was no blood. At least I don't think so.

Okay, sorry. Maybe this lady needs a makeover? Who doesn't love a makeover?!?! 
Ah, looks like Kellda is going to get her roots touched up...

On Saturday, I'll be getting a makeover of my own, and a friend is having a reunion of sorts, so I won't be able to make it back by 4 - or I might, I just don't know. Doubtful though. They're not really dragons, these ladies: in that crowd, I am the only one who breathes fire on a regular basis. So here's what I'll do -- when I get home, I'll log on and see what's what. Anything is fun, and anything is awesome, when I hang out with the OLRG.

So squirrels, er…girls…and guys…I'll be around off and on. I should probably tell CD Rogue he might want to hide those squirrels next Christmas Eve though, just to be on the safe side.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, maybe a good plan would be for us to log on at the usual time and if you're not there do something as Horde until if/when you log in. OMG! I too have a squirrel statue, I wonder if it's a homicidal squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That souns like an excellent plan! And remember, squirrels don't stab husbands: beer-drinking wives do. A Public Service Announcement….

      Delete
  2. Wow, I just googled about said stabbing and I'm amazed. Surely that's the sign of an alcoholic if nothing else!! Sadly I don't have a squirrel statue... but I do have an otter statue. Best be hiding that one away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Otters are notoriously more dangerous than squirrels: you are right to be cautious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!