Thursday, January 2, 2014

OLRG: Let's Do the Time Warp Again...

Maybe we can just blend in with the rest of the dragons...

Tome found this perfect video explanation of Only the Penitent: after watching this I realize with a few simple clicks and fix-up of my UI, it seems easy….but looks are deceiving.

Old Ladies Raiding Guild
Saturday, January 4, 4PM Pacific Time (5PM Mountain, 6PM Central, 7PM Eastern, you get the idea)
On the Menu:
"Fast Firelands"
"Doomed Dragon Soul"





I like Vox's voice, so decided to add another video of his: Ultraxion

And here is what JD is trying to do, which I am pretty sure I screwed up for him because I didn't know exactly what was what. When in doubt, do your homework!




Rocky Horror Picture Show - Time Warp from Peter Radikal on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to being able to rejoin the Old Ladies this weekend! Do you think we might have fifteen minutes or so to go whack C'thun with a Horde-side group, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! You'll have to do it without me for alas, I have no Horde characters who are grown up enough - go whack away! Ya'll can do that, and I'll start clearning trash. How's that sound?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasche would be up for the whacking of C'thun. Oh great, I will study the video and that's funny I subscribed to him as I liked his voice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun ladies and gents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be happy to come along again and if the big bad bird could die a little slower so I can get my focus crystal that would be awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I'm a slow learner, explain or link exactly what we're trying to do so I don't screw it up! lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!