Friday, February 7, 2014

OLRG: Future's So Bright Edition


Can't. Look. Away.

Old Ladies: 4 PM, Pacific, Sunwell Plateau,  and then back to Ulduar, perhaps? I don't know what it is but Dragon Soul makes people grumpy. Maybe I'm projecting. Popping zits on Deathwing's back, or the smell of Old Gods Spice is kind of gross. Let's go someplace pretty! Someplace warm! And places that drop mounts, like Throne of Four Winds or some such nonsense. Hey - when to Flex's start? Can we do the first ones of Mogu Shan Vaults and stuff? Give it some thought.

I know girls, I know: tough standing on those high hooves all day.

and in honor of the Eredar Twins, a little Cocteau Twins: Heaven or Las Vegas

5 comments:

  1. See now...I just knew there was a reason that I liked you. The Cocteau Twins are outstanding! My fave album of theirs is Blue Bell Knoll.

    Won't be able to make it to OLRG tonight. It's my night to cook and we usually eat between 7p-7:30p EST.

    :o(

    Have fun though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few weeks ago I was driving home listening to a music review on NPR, and the band sounded exactly like the Cocteau Twins, and not once did the reporter mention it -- probably because he was too busy gushing over this new band. I tried to look up past reports on NPR Music, but alas, nothing rang a bell. My brain probably forgot their name because that brain cell was already occupied by the original! No worries - what I love about OLRG: we're sweatpants and Haagen Daz, not plate armor and celery sticks.

      Delete
  2. Hoping I will be able to get there in time, I could use the company of old ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping zits on Deathwing's back? That made me laugh out loud! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Let me know if you need brain soap.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!