Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sometimes you get the bear...

*Happy Dance!* We ran a flex last night, and lo and behold Mataoka's mace dropped! Now, we won't mention the fact when she was upgrading it she realized she had been wearing her agility belt the whole night…no, we won't mention that… Our GM was on a business trip so others took over, and I talked my buddy Turk into going, and Breige was there, and it was SO MUCH FUN! We didn't get through General (those damn assassins!), and now I am sure it's all because of my agility belt. My buddy Kay and her sweetie joined us, and it was truly fun - must remember these moments, too!

Anyway, still have to reforge, gem up, etc., and I got some great macros from another nice shammy in the guild I'll be trying out!


Turk gave me a nice compliment last night, that I was holding my own in heals even before the mace dropping -I'm excited about polishing up this shammy and seeing what more I can do...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5.2.14

    Hooray for new weapons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new mace! That's so exciting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! There's nothing like a new mace to make you feel good is what I always say, grats on the mace and the great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats :)
    I love those shoulders also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you excited again! Mataoka looks lovely, mail is so good on female draenei!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all! Don't tell the RNGs or this will be the last thing for awhile...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!