Monday, July 1, 2013

Green Chili Burning....

Kellda! STOP! You are going the WRONG WAY


Mataoka came into  little bit of gold the other day, and apportioned 2.5k gold and paid for Kellda's library fines, prominently for Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion. Dang, that thing accrues monthly compounded interest! The first part of the quest chain is deceptively easy. Young leet druid sees that I am attempting this, and says it was one of the most difficult things he's ever done in game (he's played warlock since forever). So...discouraged? Disenfranchised? Discombobulated?! OH YES! I will fail a hundred times, and watch videos, but green fire shall be mine...

Warlock Green Fire Quest, Part 1/3
Warlock Green Fire Quest, Part 2/3
Warlock Green Fire Quest, Part 3/3

I need to watch these because I went into the Black Temple without finding the right Ms. Shadowbreaker, immediately establishing the derp-factor. I ended up going through Black Temple solo,  looking for her, but alas, only ended up getting my mascara runny and minions pissy with the council.

Cowl of Benevolence...sure! 

Kellda did end up with some fabulous priestly garb, which will be mogged henceforth to a "white witch" theme in the near future.

Theme song: La Verdad --Locos Por Juana (get your moves on....)


Postscript: I have no idea what I am doing.

6 comments:

  1. Lol, that reminds me. I should put another try for the green fire on my little goblin. The final part is really hard. But green fire... ahhh... it sounds so magical. Good luck getting it for your lock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ty! Between an upcoming road trip and bad gear, this may take me the rest of summer...and a lot of tequila shots!

      Delete
  2. Poor Sasche is too afraid to even step into Black Temple so you're way ahead of her. She keeps saying she doesn't want green fire but I think she's just scared, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tome: I am not sure I can allow a fellow warlock to feel fear. Kellda is telling Sasche to put her big girl panties on, get some feasts and flasks, and go. Let me put it this way: last night I couldn't even figure out how to use my Eye of Kellogg's Corn Flakes and the teleportation thing to Skype my way in there, I am THAT BAD AT LOCK. No no no no...not bad....just inexperienced! Uninformed! Add a hefty dose of over-confidence and you get the idea. Knowing you and your damned humility, you'll go in there and it'll be a one-shot run little-miss-time-lost-proto-drake girl! Come on in, the fel fire's fine!

      Delete
  3. Good luck! I hear it is one of the most challenging warlock things that is also very legendary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is going to take more than luck - I am in way over my head with this one -- I really do not understand the warlock class, spells, and have had spotty luck with gear drops. This going to take some evening classes in Minion University! I asked a warlock friend if he would take my warlock into his School for Wayward Warlocks, but alas, he said we're all wayward....

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!