Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 10: Beverage

"Careful man, there's a beverage here." - the Dude

"Aye, Lassie, you just had a baby elephant! Oh, the wee thing is a girl!"
Gina Firebrew looks on...

"Watch yer back..."


Oh, you're killing me Tycertank. I don't even know where to start with this one: always best to start at the beginning I suppose: Mataoka drinks with Dwarfs.

I've been watching a lot of Drunk History lately. Highly recommend it.

How can any self-respecting Dwarf-loving player not gain access to the Brew of the Month Club? Don't even talk to me if you don't look forward to that monthly package, wrapped in wood shavings, carefully delivered bottle of surprise? Not to mention the ability to grab a case from your favorite BOTM vendors...

With all the hand-crafted micro breweries around the Northwest (and all over) the brewers outdo one another in creative marketing and cute beer names, but none of them have yet to produce holographic pink elephants. Try again, gentlemen: in the meantime, this round's on me.

Oh, and Tycertank: this is lovely:

4 comments:

  1. I just can't stand it anymore, I NEED to watch The Big Lebowski again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10.8.13

    I know, right!
    I nearly cried reading some of those stories.
    Who knew WoW could be so touching?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was funny, when I did the Blog Azeroth idea of finding happy, sappy stories, those caused writers some trouble - I have a hard time not steering off into the maudlin, but sheesh! I think poor Vargoth has some survivor's guilt--he needs a therapist, not a case of wine...

      Delete
    2. Sorry - that comment was also for Navi's on the Vargoth story...! I'm a dork

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!