Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 21: Slow

#wowscreenshotaday


There are so many ways to show the concept of "slow" but I chose an ideal fantasies: warm, tropical breezes, trolls under control and far, far away, and gentle waterfalls. On the precipice of a 5.4, when whatever we think we want to do will be faster, more, 'get there first, go big or go home' I wanted to remind myself of the mental vacations available for unlimited time in Azeroth. Trolls can wait.*



Theme song: Wish You Were Here/Pink Floyd

*I may be posting these on my own schedule---the prize is just putting these together.

2 comments:

  1. Slow is good. I needed that reminder as I try to quickly read all the things that have been posted in a week of not paying attention. I think I will go to bed now. Great picture, Matty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeni! Hey, if I can't actually go to a tropical location and sit on my hooves, then I might as well in Azeroth...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!