Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sometimes...you get the bear!


CD Rogue wanted to watch The Golden Compass again tonight, because it reminded him of how much he loves his polar bear mount in game. He had mentioned it about a week or so ago, and I decided to venture back to Brunnhildar Village to try my luck, too. I absolutely love turning into a Vykrul there, but never once did the dailies. While he was watching it, even though I am sleepy, and ready to relax, I thought I would try my luck again....call it serendipity, call it pure, dumb luck, but there was a big "squeeee!" in the Matty-shack tonight:


Beautiful....

The Golden Compass series is one on my list of books....as soon as I'm done with this one and that one; in the meantime, I absolutely love this mount. That is how we feel, isn't it? We are as powerful and brave as Lyra, as fierce as a flying witch...

Thanks, Gretta. I shall return, because we are sisters of the north...

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love those big surprises in small packages! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Grats. I love the goggles on the bear.

    Sometimes the bones roll in our favour, although I'm always nervous what those capricious Gods of RNG will exact in return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always a price exacted somewhere, isn't there? Maybe I'll just believe it was the messy kitchen or the spilled coffee was the tithe I had to pay for it...sure...that's the ticket!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous25.8.13

    Congratulations! She's one of my favourite land mounts. Just don't zoom in too close when you're flying over the village. I scared the beejeebies out of myself one night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had playable Vykrul, but if not, something that would transform us for longer than just in the village. Oh well... and thank you!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your new mount! I know I woke up the house when I got mine (I get in trouble a lot for squeeing inappropriately).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "inappropriate squee-ing" can mean so many fun things...lol!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!