Friday, August 16, 2013

There goes the neighborhood...


I know - I am always Johnny-Come-Lately. Whatever. I had sh*t to do.

Don't -- don't be mad at me -- this is a great video -- I just -- it's that-- dialogue and staging-wise, still think this was superb:


But hey, when one is being villainous or heroic, one doesn't have time to write good copy. It's okay. I won't nit-pick: the destruction, the rage -- it is truly on an epic scale. All I kept thinking about though was it's time to get the hell out of Dodge - things are going to Hellscream in a handbasket, and quick.

If you want to read some real insight into Garrosh and the next chapter of lore, I suggest you go to Big Bear's blog. Me? I'm looking for a shrewd real estate agent for a short-sale on my pond-side property in Pandaria.

6 comments:

  1. Oddly enough, I found the dialog in the 5.4 trailer marginally less grating than it usually is. And the burn that Taran Zhu got in was especially gratifying. Best apply some Aloe to that.

    I've always felt that Garrosh was a two-dimensional character trapped in a four-dimensional world. But at least this time he has a little swagger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I liked that one, too - one of those satisfying moments that would never be a "esprit d'escalier' moments. (The French have a phrase for everything!) I can't help but wonder if the "real" Garrosh had written the lines...maybe he'll weigh in on this...
      http://commandboard.wordpress.com

      Delete
  2. Yeah, stupidhead Garrosh. All I've felt like doing lately is moping around the Vale taking screen shots for later, sniff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REMEMBER THERAMORE!

      That is all.

      Delete
  3. (Is Garrosh fracking?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I think you're on to something there!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!