Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sorting through...

While I'm thinking about how to best approach my 'exercise' post for today, I came across the WoW Insider Breakfast Topic: What Storyline Left You Mumbling Wait Wut?

I was telling CD Rogue yesterday that writing these coin stories has been one of the most engaging things I've done in a long time: they take a bit of research, I learn more lore, and can exercise my creativity. For me, and I realize ya'll will call me a lore noob and rightfully so, I am still not totally clear on why Bolvar Fordragon is now the Lich King, unless it's just that simple: he is truly noble and sacrificed himself for the good of all. Usually those "keepers of the damned for all eternity" means eternity isn't what we think and is cut short. Hmmm.

This is one fan's imagining of the Return:


And I also always wondered why this girl was in the bubble, and who she was:

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/05/05/know-your-lore-anveena-teague-and-the-sunwell/

So now I know.

My Kindle charger broke the other day. I've had to resort to reading...gasp...real books. I'm not sure if it's the charger or the connection point. After payday I'll take it into Radio Shack and keep my fingers crossed. That is one thing I love love love about real books: they don't need to be plugged in.

So I'll finish The Night Life of the Gods by Thorne Smith soon; in the meantime I have Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!