Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 26: Entrance

#wowscreenshotaday

I had a traditional, 'crossing the threshold' kind of entrance shot, but then, I realized the "entrance" into the Brawlers' Guild has been one of the most engaging activities for me in Azeroth:


There were many players who had the 10K gold handy when it was introduced, but my budget meant patience, and then the kindness of a friend. It is a great way for me to realize 1. I am a terrible player and 2. Have a blast doing so.

More, please, Blizzard: this is kick-ass!

3 comments:

  1. It is so much fun, I'm trying to get Cim just a little better geared before I go much farther. She gets awfully close to enrage but then maybe she likes to live on the edge, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know where I stand...all I know if I can't get past that damn bird, so the other ones are going to take me about 5 years to do! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25.8.13

    Kick-ass indeed. I need to get back in there and defeat the bottleneck boss I'm on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!