Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Buy me love, dragon edition



I woke up like it was Christmas morning this morning -- payday, and I knew the first thing I would do (after coffee, of course) would be to obtain this gorgeous dragon. Yes, does it feel a little like cheating to buy something...a tad. But, oh I think it's beautiful. It reminds me of Hayao Miyazaki films, and of Haku, the river spirit especially. No matter your background or age, watch Spirited Away and just...go. Cross the threshold, go through the door, enter the portal, and be a protected, cherished, and loved little person again.

/mountspecial indeed

6 comments:

  1. I was switching from "character" to "character" yesterday and when I finally logged on Ruby my screen was filled with these dragons! I didn't even know they were being released. I opted for the dragon instead of flowers and dinner. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragon over dinner, any day. I am in Hillsbrad -one of my favorite areas. Working on my Clockwork Gnome, and digging up spots to open up Dwarf areas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty. I love them - I think they go so well with MoP coming out... and Matty have you seen them swim under water? They look COOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WUT?!?!? Underwater!? Oh, awesome! That really is the river spirit, then! Color me Chihiro! When I get back from those pesky real life errands (stupid bills), I am going to fly my heart out!

      Delete
  4. Pretty dragon! I may get one later...I still need a sparkle pony...but at $25 a pop, I need to move my characters first to their final server.

    After that I'll pick up the dragon and all the pets I'm missing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the cool thing is, once you buy one per account, one for all, and all for one!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!