Monday, February 20, 2012

Cowgirl Matty...

Okay, okay, so the care and nurturing of woodland critters may not be my thing. I'm trying to get the ray mounts from the Sha'tari Skyguards and just started those dailies. The Ogres in Ogri'La seem to like me, and the efficient but somewhat superfluous Skyguard has me marching double-time. They've asked Little Miss Flame Shock to gather five of the rays per day. Seems simple enough, except for the fact that at my level/gear they are basically made of wet toilet paper. I have tried everything. Tonight I ended up killing about eight or nine to get my five. Some wildlife conservationist, huh? Hitting them with a windshear to get their attention seems to work, and if that doesn't hold them, dropping an earthbind totem.
Dammit, killed another one...

Finally. Nine to Five Ratio.
I think my only other option may be to leave my gear behind and run around Blade's Edge au naturel. Bet the ogres would like it.

I am just now "friendly" with them. Going to be a long grind, my friends, and it's sunny out there. Better stock up on sunscreen.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, my Druid had to do this in her underwear. I finally gave up on Ogri'la at honored because between this and my inability to do The Relic's Emanation they were driving me nuts.

    I really should go back and give it another shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to do that to even get in the door with them last year for some holiday thing, and hated it, too. I don't know if it's changed, but I get credit for both the bombing run and wranglin' rays, at 525 rep points each.

    But I am about 10 mounts away from my dragonhawk, so underwear it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!