Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gracias!


Ceniza made the cut on Mog Madness --just barely, but hey, a bracket is a bracket. Please check out the amazing outfits folks put together - Godmother's especially stands out for me! Now to wake up Haanta the Huntress, and see what I can pull together.

Antiguo jumps through the hoop...
(Yes, it is 3:20AM PDT. I was thirsty, and needed a drink of water. I swear it's not because I was getting up to check results. Really.)

P.S. Her Murkablo, Antiguo Amor, would like me to post a correction. He is more than an accessory, for goodness sakes! Who does Ceniza think she is? A starlet with a puppy in a purse? Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Weren't they all great! And that scary Godmother Gnome! Can not wait for the next round!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!